September 2018: Prediabetes, Diabetes and Weight Loss
- This class will meet once a week for four weeks and is open to anyone who has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes and would like to improve their body composition.
- Classes will be held on Thursdays from 9:30-10:30AM at Bethesda Medical Associates starting on Thursday, September 6th and ending on Thursday, September 27th
- A folder containing all lecture material, handouts and recipes will be provided for the class participants.
October 2018: How can You Prevent Heart Disease & Stroke?
- Open to anyone who has been diagnosed with hypertension, high cholesterol or coronary artery disease. This class will provide insight into nutrition, disease management and lifestyle change to better control or reverse heart disease.
- Classes will be held on Fridays at 3:30PM-4:30PM for the month of October, starting on Friday, October 5th and ending on Friday, October 26th
- A folder containing all lecture material, handouts and recipes will be provided for the class participants
November 2018: Innovative Approaches to Prevent Holiday Weight Gain!
- Open to any patient that has a desire to improve on their body composition through new techniques and methods.
- Meetings will be held on Mondays, from 5:30-6:30PM at Bethesda Medical Associates, and will run for three weeks.
- Classes will start on November 5th and end on November 19th and a folder containing the course lecture material, sample meal plans and recipes will be provided
Parking will be validated for these classes. All courses will be capped at a specific capacity and the enrollment limit varies per class. The cost is $100 per month. For more information or to enroll in the course please speak with our front desk staff at 301-547-0569. Space is limited so please sign up now and let us help you learn how to improve on your health and nutrition goals this year.