We believe in more than just treating you when you are sick. The MDVIP wellness program enables a partnership with your BMA doctor to help you stay healthy all year long. Taking into consideration your goals and the most critical areas of your health, we will develop a customized wellness plan suited to your lifestyle and support you along the way to living a healthier, more vibrant life.
Our full-time dietitian, Jessica Murgueytio, RD, is available to help you reach your wellness goals.
Prospective New Patients:
- If you're interested in a Nutrition Consultation with Jessica, please complete the Dietitian Referral form.
- A printable copy of this form can also be found here.
Health Education Classes:
- May 2020 class: "Diabetes, Prediabetes, and Weight Loss," - sign up here
- Summer Lectures (open only to MDVIP-enrolled patients of Bethesda Medical Associates):
- Nutrition & Lifestyle for Cognition Preservation
- Insulin Resistance and Prediabetes, What to Do and How to Do It.