Get Started on a Healthier YOU in 2018 with BMA’s Educational Lecture Series
January, February and March 2018: Diabetes, Prediabetes and Weight Loss
- Open to anyone who has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes and would like to improve their body composition.
- This class will provide insight into nutrition, disease management and lifestyle change to better control or reverse diabetes.
- JANUARY CLASSES: Monday Evenings in the Champlain Building Education Room. Classes will be from 5:30-6:30PM on January 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
- FEBRUARY CLASSES: Wednesday mornings at Bethesda Medical Associates. Classes will be from 9:30-10:30AM on February 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th
- MARCH CLASSES: Friday afternoons in the kitchen at Bethesda Medical Associates. Classes will be held from 3:30-4:30PM on March 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
Parking will be validated for these classes. All courses will be capped at a specific capacity and the enrollment limit varies per class. The cost is $100 per course. For more information or to enroll in the course please speak with our front desk staff at 301-547-0569. Space is limited so please sign up now and let us help you learn how to improve on your health and nutrition goals this year.