Make 2019 Your BEST YEAR YET With BMA’s Lecture Series
Monthly topics listed below. Parking will be validated for these classes. All courses will be capped at a specific capacity and the enrollment limit varies per class. The cost is $100 per month (or $75 per month for classes with only 3 dates scheduled). For more information or to enroll in the course please speak with our front desk staff at 301-547-0569. Space is limited so please sign up now and let us help you learn how to improve on your health and nutrition goals this year.
FEBRUARY 2019: Prediabetes, Diabetes & Weight Loss
- This class will meet once a week for three weeks and is open to anyone who has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes and would like to improve their body composition.
- Classes will be held on TUESDAYS from 5:30-6:30PM at Bethesda Medical Associates starting on Tuesday, February 12th and ending on Tuesday, February 26th
- A folder containing all lecture material, handouts and recipes will be provided for the class participants.
MARCH 2019: NEW CLASS: Nutrition & Training for Aging & Vitality
- Open to any patient that has a desire to learn more about how to increase vitality and age gracefully. The course will include lectures on exercise, nutrition, food selection and the influence of lifestyle on vitality.
- Meetings will be held on MONDAY evenings from 5:30-6:30PM at Bethesda Medical associates, starting on Monday, March 4th and ending on Monday, March 25th
- A folder containing the course lecture material, sample meal plans, and recipes will be provided
APRIL 2019: NEW CLASS: Boost your Brain with Nutrition & Lifestyle
- This course will cover the latest research and recommendations on diet and lifestyle for how to preserve memory and cognitive function as well as reducing risk for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia as well as enhancing cognitive performance.
- Meetings will be held on WEDNESDAY mornings from 9:30-10:30AM at BMA, starting on Wednesday, April 3rd and ending on Wednesday, April 24th and a folder containing the course lecture material, sample meal plans, and recipes will be provided