October 2019: Prediabetes, Diabetes & Weight Loss
- This class will meet once a week for four weeks and is open to anyone who has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes and would like to improve their body composition.
- Classes will be held on THURSDAYS from 9:30-10:30AM at Bethesda Medical Associates starting on Thursday, October 3rd and ending on Thursday, October 24th
- A folder containing all lecture material, handouts and recipes will be provided for the class participants.
November 2019: Real Weight Loss NOW
- Open to any patient that has a desire to improve on their body composition through new techniques and methods. Learn new behavioral, dietary, and training techniques to lose weight while preserving muscle and creating sustainable change.
- Meetings will be held on Monday evenings from 5:30-6:30PM
- Classes will start on Monday, November 4th and ending on Monday, November 25th
- A folder containing the course lecture material, sample meal plans and recipes will be provided
Parking will be validated for these classes. All courses will be capped at a specific capacity and the enrollment limit varies per class. The cost is $100 per month for classes lasting four weeks and $75 for classes meeting three times. For more information or to enroll in the course please speak with our front desk staff at 301-547-0569. Space is limited so please sign up now and let us help you learn how to improve on your health and nutrition goals this year.